Frank Daamenstraat 4
A.J.G. Breukers is the data protection officer of BWBshop V.O.F. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data, which we process
BWBshop V.O.F. processes your company data and associated personal data by using our services and/or by providing them to us yourself.
Only data relating to business use will be processed.
Since we mainly deal with b to b, further personal and private data are not of interest to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data processed by us:
- Surname and first name
- address details
- telephone number
- Email Address
- Other personal data that you actively provide to us, e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behaviour on different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our Web site and/or service does not intend to collect information about Web site visitors under the age of 16. For us, young website visitors are irrelevant.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
BWBshop V.O.F. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of your payment
- Dispatch of our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Call or email you when necessary to provide our services.
- Find out about changes to our services and products.
- Allows you to create an account
- To provide you with goods and services
- BWBshop V.O.F. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
- BWBshop V.O.F. monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we adapt our products and services to your needs.
- BWBshop V.O.F. also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we require for our tax return.
Automated decision making
BWBshop V.O.F. does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing about things that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems without a person (for example, an employee of BWBshop V.O.F.) in between.
How long we store personal data
BWBshop V.O.F. stores your personal data no longer than absolutely necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We work with a simple CRM system to achieve our sales goals. Data such as company name, contact person, address, postal code, place name, contact data and any call notes are stored at business level. For us, the average retention period is two years and as long as the tax authorities require for accounting purposes.
Our customer base will continue to be used for business purposes and personal data will not be stored.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
BWBshop V.O.F. does not sell your data to third parties and makes them available only if this is necessary for the execution of our contract with you or to fulfill a legal obligation. We conclude a processing contract with companies that process your data on our behalf in order to guarantee the same security and confidentiality of your data. BWBshop V.O.F. remains responsible for this processing.
Your company data is mainly used for transport, payment transactions and order or offer purposes.
Frank Daamenstraat 4
Chamber of Commerce: 67704808
terms of delivery
We are constantly working on our program and improving the website. We decided to work with order lists and not pay directly.
This is because shipping and handling costs may vary from country to country.